[vc_row no_margin=”true” padding_top=”0px” padding_bottom=”0px” border=”none”][vc_column width=”1/1″][x_video_embed type=”16:9″][/x_video_embed][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][text_output]The autumn/winter season can be a tricky one for our wardrobe unless prepared – whilst autumn only began a few weeks ago there is already the risk of falling into a style rut and wearing the same style outfit day in day out. Instead we want you to make the most out of your wardrobe and embrace the season with all its prints, colour, textures and shapes by following these smart style tips :-
2. Make sure you have a pair of sneakers and ankle boots that can be paired with your favourite jeans, trousers, dresses and skirts; the Sol Sana Luca boot is feminine and on-trend for this season.
3. Layering plays a large part in our winter wardrobe. We adore the cat t.shirt by Des Petits Hauts teamed with the chunky knit cardigan from American Vintage. Style with colour this season and add some winter chic with the sapphire long sleeved top from American Vintage and Becksondergaard wool scarf draped loosely around the shoulders // scarves are big this season.
4. We take our inspiration from the streets and are obsessed with the way denim is worn by the many style bloggers across Europe. Boyfriend jeans are everywhere again this season so wear rolled with ankle boots and unrolled with sneakers, don’t worry though as the skinny jean is still a firm favourite! We adore the cut and finish of the Regina jean from Dr Denim // just add your statement coat for some street style envy.
5. It’s a good idea to add variety when it comes to knitwear; a chunky cardigan, statement sweater and oversized knit with colour will cover our favourite knitwear trends. We adore SET’s statement sweater (shown in the feature photo) – just the right amount of attitude…
6. And finally glamour, everyone needs a pinch of glamour and this season we are going noir. The black jumpsuit from American Vintage is elegant and flattering and can be carried from day to evening simply with a change of footwear. The zip skirt from SET can be worn during the day with sneakers and a statement sweater or with a turtleneck and ankle boots // casual styling made easy!
Visit our Showroom.